What's new

Dogma Commentaries? (1 Viewer)

Adam_WM

Screenwriter
Real Name
Adam Moreau
I just listened to the cast commentary on Dogma. Is the technical one worth going through? Or should I move on to Jay and Silent Bob's commentary?

Scott D S

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Scott Saslow
It's good. It's just Scott Mosier, Kevin Smith, and Vincent Periera this time. No Mewes, Lee, or Affleck (the guy from Phantoms). :)
Just like the title says, they do get a little more technical. They elaborate more on casting, the controversy, locations, shooting in Super 35 vs. anamorphic, the shit demon FX, etc. It's a worthwhile listen, better than the track for Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back, actually, IMHO.

Matt Stone

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Stone
Definitely. The J&SBSB commentary is pretty damn boring for the most part.

Jeremy Allin

Supporting Actor
I believe the deleted scenes total about 90 minutes of extra stuff (including intros by Kevin Smith and Co.) There are also a couple of promotional pieces, outtakes, gag reels etc. that probably total about another 1 hour of viewing.

Oh, and there's also a very disturbing easter egg in Jason Mewes' bio.

John CW

Supporting Actor
Yeah forget the commentary on J+SBSB, KS went from A1 commentary tracks to almost Tim Burton/Mel Brooks (OK, not QUITE that bad, but still VERY dull).

~ John

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks