What's new

Dog lovers (1 Viewer)

Tony_Woods

Stunt Coordinator
Just thought I'd share some pictures of the worlds cutest puppy, our black lab Kabongo.

That's a roommate in the last pic, not me.

Philip_T

Supporting Actor

Thats quite the growth spurt. My new puppy Bosley doesn't stand a chance of getting to half that weight.

StephenA

Screenwriter
I have 2 dogs, Trog a 5 year old pug, and Jade a 9 year old boxer. Jade's big for a female boxer, she weighs 80 pounds. She's all muscle though. She's very intimidating looking, but still acts like a puppy. Trog's only 20 pounds, but thinks he's 100 pounds. He charges at people he doesn't know, so I have keep him away in another room when people come over. He's quite cute though because he looks like an ewok.

There are 3 other dogs in the house that belong to other family members of mine, Ruby an 11 year old boxer(Jade's mom), Daisy a 10 year old bassett hound, and Rosie a 5 year old pug.

Andrew Pezzo

Second Unit
Cute dogs everyone. I like the pic of the dog sleeping with the roommate. Its amazing the seemingly uncomfortable positions a pet will get in to be close to someone.

Philip_G

Senior HTF Member
Ron- my pup has one of those plastic giggle balls too, it drives her INSANE. I only let her play with it one in awhile because she likes to drop it down the stairs.

I had my mutt groomed last weekend.

Ron-P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ron
Philip, very pretty dog you have there. Those balls are one of the best play toys for dogs, if you can handle the constant giggling. Gumball chewed a hole in hers so I need to get another one as it was her favorite.

Lance Nichols

Supporting Actor
My Dog LOVES the wiggly-giggly balls, but they are NOT bull terrier resistant one bit - or is that one Bite?

Philip_G

Senior HTF Member

THanks! Just ask her and she'll tell you how pretty she is. Spoiled mutt :angry:
Lucky for me her little springer mouth is just BARELY big enough to pick the ball up, she can't get much leverage and can't chew into it too bad, instead she lets it bounce down 2 flights of stairs over.and over.and over. Until I take it away.

When she was just a puppy I got her a giggly stuffed toy at walmart, at first she was scared to death, then she was barking at it, then she'd run up and pounce on it, then she'd run around the house at warp speed (in circles) to make it giggle, then she figured out how to shake it, then she destroyed it :angry:
Ever since then the sound of that giggle just drives her batty, NO clue why.

Her next favorite toy are those white, plastic, chicken flavored nylabones. At $7 each she gets months of chewing out of her system.

p.s. speaking from experience, when that lab grows up to be an 80lb beast, it's going to suck when he thinks it's nap time on the sofa and jumps up with you. I have a 40lb springer that thinks she's a 5lb puppy
www.onlinemac.com/users/philip/spoiled.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks