What's new

Does the Dayton 10" sub have speaker level inputs? (1 Viewer)

Sheldon C

Second Unit
I just bought a pair of Axiom m3ti speakers for my pool table room and they sound great. I want to add an inexpensive sub for the low end and was considering the Dayton. However, my speakers are being powered by my receiver in another room so I need to use speaker wire to hook up the sub. Does anyone know if I can do that with the Dayton? I'm using my svs right now with the speaker level inputs and it sounds very good.

Brian Bunge

Senior HTF Member
Sheldon,

It states in the description that it has both high (speaker) and low (line) lever inputs. Also, it says they are supposed to be arriving today. You could try and call them to see if they've come in yet and if not, when.

Sheldon C

Second Unit
Thanks Brian,

I called them and they said they will email me when they arrive.

So no one else sells these subs? (I'm just so impatient when it comes to buying new toys).:)

Brian Bunge

Senior HTF Member
All the Dayton stuff is PE's name brand. You may find a dealer that sells them, but I'm unaware of anyone at the moment. I'm a dealer for PE stuff, but I don't really keep anything in stock other than some speaker building parts and a few drivers that I use for subs for my customers.

Donald_S

Stunt Coordinator
The controls on the Dayton 10" sub are for level and for frequency crossover.

Donald

Brian Bunge

Senior HTF Member
Donald,

I'm not sure what that has to do with Sheldon's question. The crossover and level controls have nothing to do with the inputs.

John Garcia

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John
....how about having Brian build you a sub...:D (subtle hint). That is, if he is not too busy.

kehi

Agent
My brother has the earlier version of that sub and it has been great and had the speaker level and line level inputs

Donald_S

Stunt Coordinator
-------------------------
I'm not sure what that has to do with Sheldon's question. The crossover and level controls have nothing to do with the inputs.
-------------------------

You're right Brian, my response was stupid. I didn't read his question carefully. I thought he was asking about level controls. Obviously not.

Donald

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlohaTiger
Recent bookmarks