What's new

does "SPEED" 5star come out today>> (1 Viewer)

Brian Fineberg

Second Unit
I heard nothing about it at BB or CC. Anyone know if it was supposed to come out today? I would hate to go all the way to one of these stores for them not to have it. Any help wouldbe great. Thanks
-B

Pierre Gagne

Agent
Got mine also. Nice suprise to see a different THX trailer on it. This one is, I think, the Broadway THX trailer. On Speed 2, they put the THX-TEX 2 trailer (same one found on the Toy Story 2).

Pierre

Chris M

Second Unit
What happened? I was expecting it yesterday, but all retailers are showing it for the 30th... I'm usually right on top of street date changes. www.thedigitalbits.com still has it listed for the 23rd in their Cover Art section.
Weird.
When was the date changed and what site mentioned this?
Thanks,
Chris.

Tony Scello

Second Unit
I ordered the Speed Box Set from a certain on-line site and they shipped it yesterday...a full week before release date:) I've also seen Speed:5 Star and the Speed Box Set on the shelves of a certain B&M retailer for some time know. It appears there may have been some confusion as to whether the street date was July 23th or July 30th.

Duane Robinson

Second Unit
I saw this set in one of our most hated retailers like about a week ago. I didn't even think about picking it up since I never buy dvds from them so I let that one slip through my hands.

Sean Moon

Senior HTF Member
If it is a hated retailer, why go there?
I bought this today from an overpriced retailer, but they are bad about street violations, so I pay a little extra for the early flix.

Beau

Supporting Actor
I thought i was coming out on the 30th, but yesterday I was at Suncoast and it was there so I bought it. That's cool I got it early like some of you.:D

Chris M

Second Unit
Ken, Speed did come out a long time ago, nonanamorphic, barebones.
We're talking about the brand new Speed 5 Star DVD 2 disc... very cool!
Chris :)

Jeremy Conrad

Supporting Actor
Not officially out until next week. I snagged a copy as well, from a major (and I mean one of the top) video store chains.
Heh, too bad I don't have time to watch it for a while. Maybe I'll check it out this weeked. I must hear the DTS mix ;)

James L White

Supporting Actor
Not officially out until next week. I snagged a copy as well, from a major (and I mean one of the top) video store chains.
let's play a game at guessing which chain Jeremy is talking about, I say Blockbuster:D I'm still holding out on buiying this, I have the original release which looks/sounds good enough for me but I'd like to get the 5-star and all the extras but I've got so many other DVDs I'm gonna have to buy.

Sean Moon

Senior HTF Member
The five star blows the old one away in every respect. the sound mix and pic quality on this are phenomonal!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maanw2357
Recent bookmarks