What's new

Does Sony 2-way remote work on there str-da2es (1 Viewer)

dano582

Grip
Real Name
daniel barreto
So since 2 months ago I switched all the gear in my room to Sony . It stared of by me finding a 300 CD changed at a goodwill for 10.00, I had to buy it I had been looking for a discexplorer for my DVD collection but I could not leave it for such a cheap price.then I went to my favorite pawn shop and found both a da2es receiver and a 875p discexplorer . I had a credit at them pawn shop so I got there receiver for 40.00 in total I think it was 120.00, so when I got home and hooked up there receiver I was blowen away how much better is sounded over my denon!!!!! So I went back and got there discexplorer and now everything in my room is Sony except for my carver speakers . I want to know if this receiver works with the 2 way Sony remotes I can't find any info online or even by the sellers on eBay selling them. Will my receiver transmit CD info my mega changer if I connect the system link? I don't want to buy them remote if it just going to do they same as my Sony av3000 universal remote

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vasyear
Recent bookmarks