Does Omnimount Ceiling Mount Work With Paradigm Titan?

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Brent_N, Dec 12, 2002.

1. Brent_N

Brent_N Stunt Coordinator

I am considering the use of Paradigm Titans for surrounds in a ceiling mounted configuration because of my layout restrictions. The finished ceiling will be about 7 1/2 feet high, so the speakers will be hanging just below that, pointed across the room, probably tilted down slightly, but not directy at the listener.

Will the Omnimount 20.0 ceiling mount work for this purpose with Paradigm Titans? Is there a special bracket I need? Do I have to drill holes in the Titans?

Thanks

2. KurtJ

KurtJ Stunt Coordinator

Go to the omnimount website for info. I was looking at some mounts for my polk sats. Quite a few mounts to choose from.

3. Brent_N

Brent_N Stunt Coordinator

I have been to the Omnimount site, but now I am looking for specific information on how the recommended mount would be used with a Paradigm Titan speaker. Do I need a mounting bracket? How is this attached to the Titan? Do I have to make holes in the speaker? Has anyone actually done this? Any pictures?

I called the Omnimount number and the support person could only give generic information.

Thanks