What's new

Does anyone still care about Miss America? (1 Viewer)

Al Shing

Stunt Coordinator
http://www.nydailynews.com/entertain...p-106889c.html

"Pageant officials have tried everything but bringing Bert Parks back from the dead to breathe some life into the old girl."

It didn't seem to occur to them to broadcast the thing in HD, to at least attract the audience looking for HD programming to watch. This might have been a showcase - the swimsuit competition in HD, and the talent competition in DD 5.1.

MickeS

Senior HTF Member
I love beauty pageants! Not for watching the women (although that's fun, that can be done elsewhere) but for the weirdness of it. I love the Q&A sessions the most I think.

I wish they wouldn't broadcast it on a Saturday night though, but I guess they would lose money otherwise...

Matt Goddard

Stunt Coordinator
I agree that Saturday night is a bad night, but instead of digging up Bert Parks I would amen an HD broadcast. :D

JamieD

Supporting Actor
I don't particularly, nor do I know anyone that does. I'd like to say it's a Canadian thing, but I don't know anyone who cares who Miss Canada is, in particular, either.

I don't know what they could do to get interest back up.. combine Fear Factor and Survivor to determine the winner, maybe?

DeeF

Screenwriter
I know a quick way to spice up the show and get viewers.

Allow men in drag to compete.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation482
Recent bookmarks