What's new

Does anyone remember this short lived show ? (1 Viewer)

marcSo

Stunt Coordinator
There was a half comedy in the late 90's.That only lasted about 10 to 12 episodes .The show was about a family of pilgrims who would make jokes and references about things from today.I knew when I was watching it that it was not going to last but it was funny.I cannot remember the name of the show.I believe it was on cbs.Anyone out there remember this one?

Gregory V

Stunt Coordinator
I believe it was called THANKS. I think I saw it a time or two and thought it was pretty funny, but by the time I looked again it was already gone. Cloris Leachman was in it, but none of the other actors stand out in my memory.
Greg

Gregory V

Stunt Coordinator
I believe it was called THANKS. I think I saw it a time or two and thought it was pretty funny, but by the time I looked again it was already gone. Cloris Leachman was in it, but none of the other actors stand out in my memory.
Greg

Gregory V

Stunt Coordinator
Greg

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks