What's new

Does anyone remember a speaker company called Phase research? (2 Viewers)

KennyMitchell

Auditioning
Real Name
Kenny Mitchell
I finally was successful in getting replacement foam grilles for my Phase Research RTs. A guy in Michigan created a set and while not identical to the originals, they look extremely good and stay put well.

Bob at http://foamspeakergrilles.com

Please tell him that Andy sent you! View attachment 103459 View attachment 103460
Hey there, I recently got a pair of the same speakers back after I havent seen them 13 years, I thought they were gone! They are in decent shape but the foam is gone and I want to get ahold of the guy you had do yours but his website says it's "under construction". I was wondering if you had a different way of contacting this guy or if there's anything I can do, thanks.

individualist

Auditioning
Real Name
Andy Henson
I have a phone number for Bob, but I'm hesitant to post it in a public forum. Can you give me a way to contact you directly?

individualist

Auditioning
Real Name
Andy Henson
I have a phone number for Bob, but I'm hesitant to post it in a public forum. Can you give me a way to contact you directly?
And just to clarify - when you say "but the foam is gone".. I'm presuming you mean the foam grilles. If you mean the foam surrounds for the woofers, that is not a job that Bob at foamspeakergrilles.com would perform.
I had to find an expert speaker rebuilder to do that for me, and when I talked to Phil Clements about it his recommendation was to make sure that the replacement foam surrounds had the same stiffness/physical characteristics as the originals.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks