What's new

Does anyone own a portable DVD player (1 Viewer)

Chris Gerhard

Screenwriter
Real Name
Chris Gerhard
I also have the Initial IDM-1731 7" widescreen. I have owned it several months and it has been great. It is made by a Chinese Company called Shinco which also makes several similar models marketed by GoVideo, Mintek, Shinsonic and several other brands. If it proves to be durable, it will have been a great purchase.

Chris

Mick Tees

Second Unit
Hi everyone! My wife and I are taking a three-week vacation this summer and we are staying mostly in Bed & Breakfast kind of places. The majority of them do not have a tv.

We are considering purchasing a portable DVD player for the plane ride and for some entertainment at night to unwind. I collect TV Shows on DVD.

I read in an earlier post that some portable DVD players don't play these discs because they can't read them, too much information on them. Did anyone else experience this?

I'm looking at spending about three to four hundred dollars on one. I've looked at Best Buy & Amazon.

If you were to buy one right now, where would you shop for one and what model would you get?

Thanks...

MM

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks