What's new

Does anyone make 2-sided blank +RW or +R discs? (1 Viewer)

Jesse Skeen

Senior HTF Member
Not expecting to get an answer but thought I'd try anyway: Does anyone know if 2-sided blank discs in the "+" formats are being made, and if so who sells them? I have a few things that are broken up onto 2 or more single-sided discs due to time, and would rather put them on 2-sided discs but can't find them anywhere.
(Please don't suggest I super-glue 2 regular discs together :rolleyes:like someone did on another forum I posted this question on, which needless to say I don't read anymore!)
I know 2-sided DVD-Rs exist, but my recorder can only use the +'s.

Joel L

Auditioning
I haven't heard of any in the +r format, if i come across any i will post here.

Chris

Senior HTF Member
No.. but why bother? I got to see the first of home-based dual layer combo drives coming.. :) 8.9GB per side, which is perfect by me ;)

KathyBeck

Stunt Coordinator
Chris, what can you tell me about the dual-layer dvd recorders? When are they coming out and by who?

Chris

Senior HTF Member
Pioneer will be coming out with one, and LiteOn has one scheduled as well. We were able to see them at a recent trade show; very impressive. 8.5Gb/side. These are expected to be PC Based only recorders to begin with.

Chris

Senior HTF Member
No problem :) Expect to see them soon, we just had announcements from other companies about them as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks