What's new

Does anyone know which magazine just had a cover feature comparing DVD recorders? (1 Viewer)

Darren Gross

Supporting Actor
It came out within the last six weeks or so and had extensive coverage of several different DVD recorders. I saw it on the newsstand one day and the next, all copies were gone.

Not sure of the title, it was one the SOUND & VISION, HOME THEATER REVIEW types.

I want to find out so I can contact them and order a backissue.

Thanks! :)
(If this is in the wrong section, please bounce it over to the appropriate one. This seems to cover two or three areas and I'm not sure which is best.)

Darren Gross

Supporting Actor
Nope, that's not it. I checked the website guide to the last few issues and there's no such feature article.

Thanks though.

Peter Apruzzese

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Peter Apruzzese
Are you sure? Issue #47 has this in the table of contents:
Page 67 / Two DVD Recorders: The Pioneer Elite DVR-7000 and Philips DVDR985. New, lower prices for DVD recorders and blank discs make roll-your-own DVDs a reality. Nicholas Bedworth reports on two samples, and gets you up to speed on the various recordable DVD formats.
I have the issue and the article is there - the quote is from the website. I'll be keeping the issue because it has my letter to the editor printed... ;)

Darren Gross

Supporting Actor
Yup, I'm sure Peter- this one was noted on the cover as the primary feature and had coverage of at least 5 players.

D

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Sponsors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jimbo.B
Recent bookmarks