What's new

Does Anyone Know Where I Can Locate This Cartoon...? (1 Viewer)

Dick

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rick
I am looking for the politically incorrect Warner Bros. cartoon from the 30's entitled COAL BLACK AND DE SEBBEN DWARFS, which is not included on any of the Laser Disc box sets and probably not on any Warner or MGM vhs tapes. Has anyone a copy and, if so, on what collection? Thanks!

AndrewR

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Andrew Rubio
I don't think it's ever been "officially" released but I have copies of it on video from a bunch of amateur video companies.
I have it on "Toons Go To War" and "Uncensored Cartoons" which have a ton of Non-PC Cartoons on it. I believe Bosko Video might have released it on one of their videos too.
Andrew

Dick

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rick
Andrew - from where di you purchase these tapes, and are they still available? Thanks.

Mark Zimmer

Senior HTF Member
My psychic powers foretell this thread vanishing into the Coal Black darkness....
------------------
"This movie has warped my fragile little mind."

John Sparks

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Sparks
Just watched it, kinda small and very darkened picture so I really didn't get to see it very well. Sound was bad too. eBay has tons of VHS tapes with those types of cartoons. I wish they had put them out on laser.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks