Does anyone know the name of this movie?

Discussion in 'Movies' started by StephenA, Jun 2, 2005.

1. StephenA

StephenA Screenwriter

I remember seeing this movie early in the morning on Nick At Night when they'd show movies sometimes. The main thing I remember is that it was an old black and white movie that took place in a big house or hotel type place, there was this woman ghost in the house, and I think she was trying to tell one guy who murdered her. One scene I really remember is a part where a guy was in a cave or something with a dock and I think some boats, and there was a seal slapping him with its flipper or something and he kept falling off the dock.

2. TonyD

TonyD Who do we think I am?
    Supporter

Tony D.
    sounds more like a crazy dreaM.

3. StephenA

StephenA Screenwriter

It definitely wasn't a dream. I saw it at least 2 or 3 times on Nick At Nite years ago.

4. george kaplan

george kaplan Executive Producer

It sounds vaguely like an old Bob Hope movie called The Ghost Breakers, but what the hell that would be doing on Nick at Nite I can't imagine, so it's almost certainly not it.

5. StephenA

StephenA Screenwriter

Movies on Nick At Nite wasn't an every day occurance, but I do remember them being on the channel, as well as infomercials sometimes. There has to be others who remember movies being aired on the channel, or I should be committed. It could have been that Bob Hope movie, but I'm not sure.