Does anyone know of a pay station that shows "American Hot Wax"?

Discussion in 'TV Shows' started by Carlos Garcia, Jun 30, 2004.

1. Carlos Garcia

Carlos Garcia Screenwriter

I am desparate...I love the movie "American Hot Wax" and would love to own it on DVD. However, it's not yet released, and with all the great songs in the movie (and all the rights that need to be secured before it gets released), it's highly unlikely that this great movie will ever be released. I was wondering if anyone here knows of any pay channel that runs this movie from time to time. Thanks.

2. Carlos Garcia

I've been told that American Hot Wax is going to be shown on HDNet Movies during June. I haven't seen this movie since it played in theaters about 25 yrs ago. However, I don't have this channel on my cable system. Does anyone here get HDNet Movies? If so, can you at least let me know if the movie will be shown in the widescreen format? Thanks for the info.

3. Robert Crawford

Robert Crawford Moderator

Robert
    All movies are shown in their OAR on HDNet Movies. Also, the movie is showing on 06-12-05 at 8:00 and 11:30 p.m. ET. Another showing is schedule for 06-13-05 at 6:30 p.m. ET. There are about six more showings later in the month.

Crawdaddy

4. Carlos Garcia

Thanks Robert. Now if only I knew someone who actually has the channel. [​IMG]