What's new

Does anyone know a good forum discussing exercise and weight lifting? (1 Viewer)

Mark Giles

Second Unit
I'm looking for a exercise/health forum that moves regularly like this one or more. I found a few but the thread dates are very spread out to really rely on a response the same day. Thanks for any help!

Joe Szott

Screenwriter
Real Name
Joe S.
Dome beat me to it. ExRx.net is maybe the best resource for any sort of diet/exercise questions you have. And there are printable workout charts, etc. if you poke around the site enough.

I've been modifying my workout program to their sugesstions for the last 2 months, noticable and nice changes have resulted.

Good luck!

Scott L

Senior HTF Member
I also visit Men's Health from time to time. In fact, Googling certain concerns I had led me there. Pretty lively forum and many people are willing to lend advice not limited to weight training & exercise, much of it good too.

What really helps imo is a workout buddy. It's nice to hold someone else accountable, and to be held accountable too.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks