What's new

Does anyone have this DVD storage unit? (1 Viewer)

EricWy

Auditioning
I was curious about this myself. I too am looking at storage solutions for my DVD collection. I did a search in this forum for DVD storage or DVD and this was the only post I found related to this topic. BTW, this site seems to have your cabinet a little cheaper http://www.storeyourmedia.com/details.shtml?MB-0638
Haven't ordered from them so I do not know what there service is like. Any members have any other suggestions? Thanks in advance.

Steven Hubbard

Auditioning
Take a look at the Media Storage products at Boltz.com. They are more art and funtion than wooden furniture/shelving that I've seen. They are having a sale plus free shipping through end of February.

Good Luck

Jerry Dreiss

Stunt Coordinator
I thought it only fair that I post a review of the unit listed in my first post, and personally I think it would be neat if people posted short informitive "reviews" of their media storage or other A/V furniture units.

The unit came very well packed, and was easy to assemble. Its particle boards were of excellent quality, and the black paint was uniformly clean and well applied.
There were a few minor fit problems, with some screw holes being off center, but this was easy to deal with. Once assembled the unit is rock solid stable.
I estimate it can hold 280 DVDs, not the 300 claimed. One door slides easily, but the other requires some more effort. (Have to look into that.)
All in all this is a handsome unit that should do well for my small collection (150 discs, but growing!). Well above the stuff you would buy at Target/Walmart/K-Mart.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks