What's new

Does anyone have a Mitsubishi HS-U580 VCR? (1 Viewer)

greatfoxmusic

Auditioning
Real Name
Todd
Hello all, Does anyone have a Mitsubishi HS-U580 or similar VCR? I really need to know how to set the tracking manually on this machine. I am transferring old tapes to DVD and the auto-tracking isn't cutting it. The newer VCRs mention using the channel up down buttons on the VCR but this one doesn't have those buttons. I am assuming it is some unlisted remote control key combo. Thanks much --Todd

daynkc

Auditioning
Real Name
Doug Young
I have Mitsubishi HS-U575, and here is Readers Digest version of the Tracking function: Automatic Tracking- VCR automatically adjusts the tape when you start playback. Digital tracking Light (D) will flash. When auto tracking is completed, digital tracking Light will be steady. Manual Tracking- While the tape is playing, press CHANNEL on the front pannel until the picture is clear. To resume automatic tracking, press both CHANNEL on the front panel at the same time. Auto tracking will also resume when you eject tape. Doug

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks