What's new

Does anyone get depressed over the end of the tv season... (1 Viewer)

Ric Easton

Senior HTF Member
It depends on the season and how many of my favorite shows aren't returming. Otherwise, i also find it's a good time toi catch up on all the DVDs I've had piling up.

Ric

Jason Seaver

Senior HTF Member
Of course, how much of that has to do with how it had the field to itself and was just about the only original programming going? You can also point to dozens of shows that started during the summer and petered out quickly - see Keen Eddie, The Jury, Method & Red, MYOB, and dozens more that we've completely forgotten. Survivor was unusual, and it's foolhardy to deduce anything from one data point.

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
To me the TV season isnt over as all the summer sci-fi shows i watch are returning

Monk(non scifi of course)
Dead Zone
SG-1
SG Atlantis
Battlestar

Jim Robbins

Stunt Coordinator
Glad it's ending. With almost every night tied up, I have dozens of movies I haven't seen. Besides, who wants to be inside during summer nights.

danak

Second Unit
I actually look forward to summer aka Rerun Season. It means I can relax and watch more DVDs or even go to bed early. Oh, and catch up on stuff I recorded and haven't had a chance to see yet.

Dana

Dave Scarpa

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David Scarpa
Yep New Dead Zone, Galactica, and Rescue Me, Six Feet Under, That new Show from the Super Size Me guy... Is the TV Season over?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks