What's new

Does anybody remember a young Kurt Russel playing the the sniper (1 Viewer)

Tom Vet

Stunt Coordinator
I think the movie was called the Deadly Tower was a about this guy who decides to take over the Texas Tower at a college and take out any person moving. Man what a friggin arsonal, he had take it up by a hand truck. Kurt's character had a lot more than the guy in movie 2 Minute Warning with Charleton Heston and John Cassevetes as the S.W.A.T. Captain.

The Texas Tower did happen, just like the TV made Manson Family murders(Sharon Tate) I have 2 SP VHS cassettes with no commercials with character Vincent Bugliosi and Alan Openheimer's character starring besides Steve Railsback as Charly Manson. I know for sure that Manson Murders didn't make it to VHS which means I have a rare OOP 2 cassettes long I didn't record the commercials in standard play. woohoo

Off/Topic All of the Bi-weekly TV series "Banacek" all on single cassettes in standard Play, with no commercials I just didn't record them as they aired, are mine also. woohoo :)

Alex Spindler

Senior HTF Member
Say what you will, but Tom's posts are entertaining.

Sounds like The Deadly Tower is about Charles Whitman. Can't say I've seen it, but it was released the year I was born, so...

Tom Vet

Stunt Coordinator
Sounds about right Alex I just got finished watching "Twister" with Helen Hunt and Bill Paxton 2.35:1 Anamorphic with DTS (Digital Theatrical Sound) most of us are either straight or straight from the loony bin your choice. My folks said sticks and stones will break my bones, but names will hurt my Johnson :b

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks