What's new

Does anybody knows if Erroll Flynn will be ever in DVD? (1 Viewer)

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
Steve, I finally found a copy of Master of Ballantrae last night and was blown away by the other Errol Flynn trailers you mentioned. In particular, of course, I loved the Robin Hood trailer:

Gosh, I can't wait. But the others are grabbing me as well! I'll just sit tight until 9/30 for Robin Hood, but does anyone know if Sea Hawk or Captain Blood are in the works? None of my (usually very good) sources have any info, but I just can't believe that Warner threw those on there without something in mind. Does anyone know?

Well, gotta finish the DVD I'm watching with the missus right now, and then I'll see if I have time tonight to sit down and watch Ballantrae!

Jeff_HR

Senior HTF Member
This is completely & totally unconfirmed, but when browsing another Forum the other day I seem to remember reading a comment that a box set of Flynn films was being worked on. Again this is just rumor.

Jeff_HR

Senior HTF Member
:laugh: Sorry I can't remember where David. :laugh:
I want all those Flynn films myself. But for now I'll be content with my LDs. ;)

Jeff_HR

Senior HTF Member
David here is the source of the Flynn info. Mr Elliot seems to have an inside contact at Warners. He won't reveal it (At least, not to a nobody like me). Contact him, he might reveal it to someone like you.

Cees Alons

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cees Alons
I haven't read about a Flynn Box Set, but The Adventures of Robin Hood, Yankee Doodle Dandy and The Treassure of the Sierra Madre will be available separately ($19.95) as well as in a 4-DVD Box Set, called Warner Legends Collection. I just ordered the latter ($52.46).

Cees

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation562
Recent bookmarks