Does anybody know when the Paradigm Studio v3 line is coming out?

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by james e m, Mar 25, 2002.

1. james e m

james e m Second Unit

Jun 3, 2001
    The subject says it all, I might wait to upgrade to the Studio's if the version 3's are coming out soon.

2. Bob Cal

Bob Cal Stunt Coordinator

Dec 30, 2001
    I have been wondering as well. I am looking at a couple of different models in the Studio line, but might wait until later this fall. Here is a copy of an email that I received from Paradigm. If the changes to Ver 3 were of a minor nature I might go ahead and purchase the Studio 40 or 60's. My problem is that there are no local dealers and I have a 3 1/2 drive to check them out. Anyway sorry to ramble. If anyone else has some insight they might post. Here is a copy of the email. If you find out anything further let me know.
    Hellen Le-Tasevski 02/18/02 09:51AM >>>
    Hi Bob,
    You are correct. We currently sell version 2 models of the Reference Line.
    As far as version 3 goes, I am not aware of its release date, it may be mid fall of this year. Also, unfortunately, we do not have any information on
    the upcoming changes to the product line. I believe all he models will be converted to the V3 series.
    Please let me know if there is anything else I can assist you with.
    Best Regards,
    Hellen Le-Tasevski[​IMG]
  3. John Garcia

John Garcia Executive Producer

Jun 24, 1999
    All models in the Performance series are now V3, and are available now. HOWEVER V2s are still in stock, and I would expect all dealers to sell their V2s first. Depending on the speaker, there may be no changes at all. I recently ordered a pair of Titans for my second system, and my dealer was out of stock. I asked about V3s, they had no idea, but when my Titans came in, they were V3s. While all the speakers in the line have been updated to V3 designation, there were apparently no changes to the Atoms, Titans and ADPs.

It sounds like they will change all the models (monitor and reference) to V3 along those same lines, possibly without making many, if any, changes to most of the speakers.
  4. DonJ

DonJ Second Unit

Mar 5, 2002

H/K 320 running

CC370 center

Montior 9's mains

Mini monitors reas

PS1000 sub all v.2

Have absolutly no complaints about them only praise in the highest regards. I would have to say it just about the best setup for a low budget.

But next year I will be upgrading to the Reference studio series.

CC center

Studio/100's mains

Studio/20's rears

Servo 15 sub