What's new

does anybody have no one lives forever 2? (1 Viewer)

felix_suwarno

Screenwriter
this is a game that i am excited with. i am not finished with starfox, and they released nolf2 !

judging from the demo, the game rocks. i want it!!!

JohnE

Supporting Actor
Yeah the demo was really good. It suprised the hell out of me since this wasn't even on me radar. I'd like to see a few reviews before i buy though.

Kelley_B

Senior HTF Member
I haven't seen it in stores yet, but I will pick this one up, I loved the first one.

Chris Rock

Supporting Actor
My cow-orker picked it up today at EBX.

I've got a butt-load of games I need to finish before I get it:
Warcraft3
GTA3
NOLF (The first one)
Return To Castle Wolfenstein
Soldier of Fortune 2
Freedom Force

Gah! Too many games, too little time. I don't even wanna go into the console games that I haven't finished.

Andy Sheets

Senior HTF Member
Soldier of Fortune 2
Heh. Just picked that one up last week and I love it. Fun gameplay and great carnage make me a happy player :)
Anyway, I picked up NOLF2 yesterday. Didn't go too far into it (had a pretty bad headache) but I liked what I played. The first thing that should hit veterans of the first game is the improved stealth system, which is very good and much easier than the original game. I like the gun that shoots tracking beacons, so you can keep better track of enemies' movements.
Kate and Bruno seem to have new actors doing their voices. So far I don't think they're nearly as good but they're still quite acceptable.
Graphics are gorgeous but I'm having a bit of trouble with my soundcard, which doesn't like EAX. I'll have to look into getting that fixed (stupid PCs)...but it does sound nice otherwise :)

Kelley_B

Senior HTF Member
Yes Cate does have a new voice actor, its the same person who played Cortona in Halo and Princess Peach in SMS.

Bob McElfresh

Senior HTF Member
Oh crap. I just bought Medal of Honor:Allied Assault and am having a blast. I've got Unreal Tournament on the shelf. Tomorrow I go to lunch with friends and we always head over to CompUSA to check out the latest toys/games. This means NOLF2.
And wanna bet the XBox shelf at the video store will be stocking Hitman 2, Terminator, LOTR for rent tomorrow?
Pleasure overload! Must...control...impulse...buy! Body..needs..sleep!:frowning:

Jay W

Supporting Actor
Bob: Very true, too many games out there - so little time.

I finished the Demo of NOLF2 as well, looks to be a great little game - I loved the COOP feature in the first (something developers just don't do enough of) so I hope to play through the second in a similar manner. Glad to see the Lithtech engine running smoothly too, looks very nice to boot.

felix_suwarno

Screenwriter
i also have MOH, but didnt enjoy it. the head bobbing made me throw up. i couldnt find any way to stop the bobbing.

and i dont play online games even though i have a fast connection.

woohoo. but it will take a few weeks before nolf2 is shipped to me. i bought it from amazon with a free delivery service...it will take forever.

Dave F

Senior HTF Member
BTW: Best Buy lists this (incorrectly) as a release date of 10/10, so you might not find it at Best Buy until then.

-Dave

Andy Sheets

Senior HTF Member
Is it just me or are the loading times on this game unusually long? Or maybe I've just gotten spoiled by the Xbox...
Anyway, played through it a bit further, and I'm really liking it a lot. However, I do think that while this game definitely plays better, I don't think it nearly matches the sheer character the first game had. I probably wouldn't be saying that if I'd never played the first game, but I guess it seems like the first one had all the superspy cliches covered so well that the sequel doesn't have nearly as much leftover to have fun with. That said, the katana fight in the house in the middle of a tornado
is one of the coolest things I've seen in a game in a good while :)

MikeAlletto

Senior HTF Member
I thought the load times were fast (at least on my pc it was). Andy if you've only played the tornado level there is a better demo out with 3 different levels you can play.

Chris Flynn

Second Unit
Just picked up NOLF2 yesterday evening, and I'm installing it now. I can't wait! I loved the first one, although I never beat it. And now that I have a supreme gaming rig, I'm ready for some graphical goodness. :D

Andy Sheets

Senior HTF Member
I thought the load times were fast (at least on my pc it was). Andy if you've only played the tornado level there is a better demo out with 3 different levels you can play.
No, I've got the full game :) I've got a good computer so the performance in the game is very nice, but the load times just feel a tad slow to me *shrug*

felix_suwarno

Screenwriter
where do you have to go after hattori san told you to find the new secret meeting place? every door is closed!

NickSo

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Nick So
I think if i remember, you gotta find like some papers or something that tells where it is, or a note or something.

Andy Sheets

Senior HTF Member
Yeah, you either need to find a note just by searching everything you can find, or you can sneak around and eavesdrop on what the ninjas are saying and they'll mention where the meeting is.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks