What's new

Dodgeball Costco Bonus (1 Viewer)

Ian_H

Supporting Actor
Hello,

I was in Costco today and they had Dodgeball for 13.41 before tax and the DVD came with a bonus t-shirt. All the packages there said that the shirt was an XL but when I took it home and opened it the shirt was an L. Anyone need a trade?? I don't play Dodgeball much anymore and I need an XL.

Any help would be appreciated!

--Ian

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Well, I bought one of these from Costco as well, and I also got a Large, not a XL as described on the back of the back. So... I'm just going to take it back to Costco for a refund because I suspect the shirt size will be Large, not XL. Which is a bummer because I pretty much bought this for the T-shirt, and the DVD was going to be a X-Mas gift for somebody.

Shane_M

Stunt Coordinator
I'm going to have to go to Costco and get one. Is it the Average Joes T-Shirt they wear at the competition?

I already have the DVD, but I could get the T and give the DVD as a gift.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
It's a red t-shirt with the gymnasium artwork/logo on the chest and something else on the backside.

I'm now 0-for-2 (got another Large instead of XL), so I'm returning the 2nd one to Costco and cutting my losses.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation921
Recent bookmarks