What's new

Docu-Dot Saturn Awards DVD - lots of Farscape content (1 Viewer)

Daniel Kikin

Screenwriter
Docu-Dot is sending out DVD's with content from the Saturn Awards if you donate $15 to their site (I think it will go to the Save Farscape campaign). A couple of quotes about the content:

There is not only Farscape on the DVD, but also stuff about the Lord of the Rings, Firefly (Nathion Fillion features prominently, that man is a riot and a half!) and other shows. Although, in all honesty: Farscape and Firefly fans will probably enjoy this the most.
This looks like an interesting DVD, and no, I am not affiliated with the site so this is not a sales pitch. :)

ChrisBEA

Screenwriter
I miss Farscape so much....
Just made payment, looking forward to it.
Thanks for the info!:D

Daniel Kikin

Screenwriter
Not yet, looks like at least another couple of weeks:

But When Will I Get My DVD?!?!
We checked out some replication services and the standard turn-over time is between two and three weeks. Which service we will ultimately go with will depend on how large a print-run we will need (many of them do not offer runs shorter than 500 or 1,000 DVDs). But after the initial two to three weeks we'll send off the master and the cover-artwork for printing and if all goes well, we should get the finished product back by the beginning of November. At which point we would start to send out the copies to you. And yeah, we will print some extra copies to bring along to Burbank for people with little internet excess to get their hands on there and to pass on to those who so graciously agreed to be interviewed on the Red Carpet. And if you're from outside the US but will be at Burbank, you can also opt to receive your DVD there and avoid the dangers of international mail-journeys!

Michael St. Clair

Senior HTF Member
They emailed me predicting a mid-November arrival.

Sounds like we may be getting pressed, not burned, discs, which I think is very cool.

ChrisBEA

Screenwriter
Has anyone received the disk yet? or is there any word when they will be shipping?

ChrisBEA

Screenwriter
Received this email yesterday:

Dear donors,

You have received this email because you donated to Docu Dot's fund. We are in the last stages of processing all of our gifts of appreciation for your donations - the "Docu Dot does the Saturns" dvd - for each of you and wanted to let each of you know that we will be shipping the dvds Media Mail class (for those of you in the domestic US) and regular airmail (for those of you that are international) from southern California via US Postal Mail on 12/26/03. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact either Tiriel ([email protected]) or myself ([email protected]).

Thank you all for your generosity!

Jul

Special Projects Fund Administrator

Watch Farscape http://watchfarscape.com

"Never give in--never, never, never, never, in nothing great or small, large or petty, never give in except to convictions of honour and good sense. Never yield to force; never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy.''

-- Winston Churchill

ChrisBEA

Screenwriter
Got mine today too, haven't gotten a chance to check it out yet though...
Just got back from 21 Grams(:emoji_thumbsup: :emoji_thumbsup: :emoji_thumbsup: :emoji_thumbsup: )

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks