Doctor Zhivago still on schedule for 11/6?

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Margo, Oct 15, 2001.

1. Margo

Margo Agent

Given how many times this has been announced, had the dates changed, etc. I was wondering if anyone knew if this is still on schedule for 11/6 or not. Any screeners out there or well-founded gossip on how this is shaping up for November? All info appreciated. TIA

2. Joel Vardy

Joel Vardy Supporting Actor

No need to doubt that this is still on schedule, though I too was a bit snakebit from all the on again, off again announcements of the past. I remember looking forward to the July '98 release over 3 years ago. 11/6 doesn't seem to have anything of substance conflict on the same date. This should be one of the most significant November titles.
    - Joel

3. GlennH

GlennH Cinematographer

Glenn
    thebigpicturedvd.com mentioned that Lowry Digital Images worked on this film for Warner, as they have done on NxNW, CITIZEN KANE, with stunning results. (Also NOW, VOYAGER is soon to be released.)
    I've eagerly awaited DOCTOR ZHIVAGO since it's one of my favorites, but this news really has me excited in anticipation of a beautiful video image. I hope I'm not disappointed. Perhaps our patience will be rewarded with the benefits of the latest technology.

4. Edwin Pereyra

Edwin Pereyra Producer

5. AaronJB

AaronJB Second Unit

I have a review copy, so it still is apparently on schedule.