What's new

DOA : XVB - It's Here! (1 Viewer)

Dave F

Senior HTF Member
Yep, it works. I'm sure it's just a glitch that causes the suit (or parts of the suit) to not render. It looks like there are little censor-type stars, but it's hard to tell.

It only works for some suits, and since you have to look through the top of a visor, it's a pain in the ass to even get the camera in the right position. If you already have the Emu suit, give it a whirl for curiousity. Otherwise, don't bother. Actually, don't bother unless you have the Emu in your current inventory. It's not even worth going and getting it from the collection in the Hotel. :)

-Dave

Joel Mack

Senior HTF Member
I'll admit I'm sad and gave it a try, but I can't even get the camera turned far enough around to look through the visor. Am I missing something?

:confused:

Dave F

Senior HTF Member
Hit the trigger button (left, I think) to cycle through different cameras. The other trigger will zoom.

-Dave

Joel Mack

Senior HTF Member
D'oh! I knew that. I had it in my head that since the left thumbstick doesn't work in that mode, that the left trigger didn't either. :b

Carlo_M

Senior HTF Member
You guys are so sad! ;)

But not as sad as me, who will actually now pick up this game just to see if this "cheat" works... :D

BrianB

Senior HTF Member
BTW, Brian, I liked your previous sig better. How ling do you predict it will take for someone else to piss you off and you come up with another sig?
Blame Kelley for the current sig. I don't think I've annoyed anyone enough recently for them to abuse me enough on here or my own site to make it into the sig. I've been quite mellow on here recently.

Kelley_B

Senior HTF Member
Ah I feel so special to be on Brian's sig. BTW - I need to talk with you sometime about something.

Ricky Hustle

Supporting Actor
Well I came back to this game after it sat on my shelf for a month or so.

I gotta admit, it's strangely addicting trying to accumulate the various suits and get them on the different girls. I really like how the custom soundtrack was implemented, also. I finally bought a Venus suit, and think there are dozens of better and sexier threads that can be worn by the girls. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks