What's new

DOA Xtreme Volleyball in HD!? (1 Viewer)

Sean Moon

Senior HTF Member
I cant find the link to prove it, but I have the pic saved on my desktop, but there is a japanese ad for the game out there with Christie in the sand, and some screengrabs on the side. Well, at the bottom of the ad it shows the boses of info like you find on the gameboxes themselves. All in Japanese except 2. One says Dolby Digital 5.1(duh) and the other says HDTV with some Japanese writing next to it. Is it saying the game is in 480p? 720p? 1080i!!!!
Anyone else seen this ad?

On a side note...did you know there is a calender for this game out, featuring the women? Go to a local EB and see it, it is quite funny.

Dave F

Senior HTF Member
Can you post the pic to some webspace? Heck, email it to me & I'll host it temporarily.

-Dave

Dave E H

Supporting Actor
Sean - Thanks for the pic. For all those interested, here it is:
here
In reading it, I can't make out the two Kanji to the right of the HDTV in the bottom right. The box to the right of it said that it supports widescreen though. (yes, I can read Japanese, but my Kanji is rusty.)

Sean Moon

Senior HTF Member
Thanks for posting it Dave, also thank you for the translation. I think it will only be 480p, as a game running this many polys and effects in 16:9 will be a HUGE jump to make it to 1080i.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks