What's new

Do you wear glasses? (1 Viewer)

Scott L

Senior HTF Member
If so, look at this:

Mr Angry is on the left and Mrs Calm is on the right. Now take them off and the faces should switch.

If you're unlucky enough to be w/o glasses you have to move away from the computer screen until the faces switch.

Dennis*G

Supporting Actor
yeah, I have glasses also, but the correction is so weak, it made no difference in the picture. Had to back up about 10 ft before they switched.

Ravi K

Supporting Actor
I took my glasses off and had to back up to see the switch. How did they make the pictures switch like that?

Linda Thompson

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Linda

It's simply a matter of focus...what's in focus in one picture becomes out of focus as YOUR focus changes...it's very well balanced. If you have a focusable lens handy (camera, binoculars, etc.), look at the picture through it, and then change the focus -- you'll see the "switch" as it occurs.

Still pretty cool, though. :)

BrianW

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Brian
Very impressive. Finally, there's something good about having to wear glasses! :)

Michael Toguchi

Stunt Coordinator
Funny reading all the posters that needed to back up to see the switch. I actually had to move closer to the screen to see the switch. At normal viewing distance, the faces were just blobs.

Scott L

Senior HTF Member
^ wow, I just Googled that process and it seems really clever. Guess you got the best of both worlds then. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks