What's new

Do You Talk To Yourself? (1 Viewer)

Rain

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rain
Sometimes.
I also talk to my kitty compadres, just as if they were people. What's really bizarre is that sometimes they actually seem to understand. Or maybe I'm just nuts. :eek:

Martin Fontaine

Supporting Actor
I do it...

But for what I could understand, it's more like I'm either thinking out loud or a thing I realised is that you know some people are more visual and others more auditive? Well, I think I'm auditive to such an extreme that hearing myself say it makes it easier to understand.

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
Sure do. (Damn John, why did you admit that!?)
All the time. (Your seriously screwing up your reputation you know that!?)
Whenever I get upset. (That's just great John, now they think your nuts, good job!)
Or am stressed out. (Yeah, like you are now, fuckin freak of nature.)
:D
BTW Rain, your nostrils are HUGE on my new 48" HDTV! ;)

David Von Pein

Senior HTF Member
I also talk to my kitty compadres, just as if they were people.
This does not "officially" count in the Talking To One's Own Self category. (Provided, of course, that you're using the proverbial "cutesy, kitchee-kitchee-coo" voice while conversing with your feline/canine beasts. :))
If you're speaking to your furry companions in a regular voice, then a problem exists. The cutesy tone MUST be officially used in these cases! :D :D

Jared_B

Supporting Actor
I'm newly divorced, so I talk to myself all the time. My dog just gives me a blank stare...

Rain

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rain
Provided, of course, that you're using the proverbial "cutesy, kitchee-kitchee-coo" voice while conversing with your feline/canine beasts.
Nope, I just talk to them normally most of the time. Quite often they respond. No, I don't mean respond verbally. :eek:

teapot2001

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Thi
I talk to myself. Afterwards, I scream "Get out!" over and over while constantly slapping my head with my hand.

~T

Scott_MacD

Supporting Actor
I talk to myself from time to time, I find it helps me concentrate.. Simple enough reason.
Sign me up to the loony-bin now! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks