What's new

Do you talk and toilet at the same time? (1 Viewer)

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
I walked into the office men's room, and noticed that one of the big wigs was talking on the cell phone while leaving a dump in the toilet. The scene just made me laugh (on the inside), but also made me wonder how many others do stuff like this.
Have we been so conditioned to answer the cell phone that we can let it ring while we do our "business" in the rest rooms?
------------------
PatCave; HT Pix; Gear; DIY Mains; DIY CC; Sunosub I + II + III; DVDs; Link Removed

DaveBB

Supporting Actor
In think it's rude to crap/pee and talk at the same time. Just last week I walked in the bathroom and two of my bosses were talking while one was in the stall.
Do you ***splish*** think we'll ***splash*** make the December 15th deliverable date?***splosh***

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
Well, I talk to MYSELF on the shitter, does that count?
------------------
To the men and women of the N.Y. police and fire department
God bless you.
To the victims and their families
God keep you.
To the dirtbags who caused all this
God help you!!!

Jeffrey Noel

Screenwriter
I walked into a restroom in one of the buildings on campus and nearly laughed out loud when I realized a guy on the shitter was talking on his phone. At first I was looking for other people in the bathroom he was talking to, but to my surprise, it was just him and I.
I think it is rude. I mean come on, would you want to be talking to someone and hear a big ****grunt**** ****ker-plunk**** on the other end of the line?
------------------
God bless!
jeffrey noel
My DVD Collection

Bruce Hedtke

Senior HTF Member
Yeah, what's wrong with a little healthy encouragement? "Come on boy...that's it. You can do it!" Either from a freind or yourself.
But, to answer the question...no. If I'm doing my duty, the only thing on my mind is getting it over with.
Bruce
------------------
mstprev.gif

Welcome aboard the Satellite of Love

Dave L

Stunt Coordinator
I have seen guys answer the phone while at the urinal, but never in the crapper. A little water sound can be explained away, but the other.... I think not.
It's poor business etiquette to start or continue a conversation with someone in the stall.

Tommy G

Screenwriter
Wow, this is something I would never do. I can't believe the stories on here.
eek.gif
I always wondered why they stuck those phones next to the terlet in hotels. I guess there are people who actually use them.

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
Bruce, that's not what I meant. :)
------------------
To the men and women of the N.Y. police and fire department
God bless you.
To the victims and their families
God keep you.
To the dirtbags who caused all this
God help you!!!

Scott Weinberg

Senior HTF Member
At home, I do it all the time. I have friends who do the same thing and sometimes I can hear it!
laugh.gif

In public, no way.
------------------
Scott Weinberg
------------------
ofcsminilogo2.gif

Chad Isaacs

Supporting Actor
I was at an amusement park over the summer,my mom called while I was on the shitter.She was watching my kids so I felt I should pick it up...She just wanted me to know I needed diapers
rolleyes.gif

------------------
Chad's DVDs

Jon_B

Screenwriter
We gotta do something about these cell phones. People are getting to the point where they can't do anything without them.
chatter.gif

Jon

John Thomas

Senior HTF Member
Matter of fact, Jason is seen here doing the very thing (phone out of picture)
Link Removed
The 4th pic.
biggrin.gif

------------------
Spoiler:One Thousand Words
My Top 10 Movies of 2000 of 2001
Fox: Please release P.C.U. on DVD!

Dick

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rick
Sometimes a person has no choice. For my job, I am required to answer the phone within three rings, or be subject to a verbal or written warning. Therefore I HAVE to bring the portable phone to the bathroom with me, and as often as not have to answer it while doing my thing. Creepy feeling having to conduct business at such a time - logic says the person on the other end doesn't know what you're doing, but I still feel somewhat exposed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks