What's new

Do You Suffer From... (1 Viewer)

Johnny Angell

Played With Dinosaurs Member
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Johnny Angell
*Commercial Twitch or **Phantom Commercial pain? Are you neglecting your remote? Is the ruthless sacrifice of commercials by Big Streamers leaving a void in your life?

If so, I suggest a good stiff shot of bourbon. There is nothing better to relieve the distressing symptoms of cold sobriety.

*The twitch when your start to reach for your remote and you remember you don’t need it.
** The emptiness you feel when there are no commercials to be vanquished.

Josh Steinberg

Premium
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Josh Steinberg
I’m experiencing a similar sense of “what-to-do-with-myself-itis” now that my new HTPC has eliminated the need to sit through endless FBI warnings and forced trailers on disc. However shall I adjust to the thing I want playing at the moment I press play instead of five to seventeen minutes later?

Johnny Angell

Played With Dinosaurs Member
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Johnny Angell
I’m experiencing a similar sense of “what-to-do-with-myself-itis” now that my new HTPC has eliminated the need to sit through endless FBI warnings and forced trailers on disc. However shall I adjust to the thing I want playing at the moment I press play instead of five to seventeen minutes later?
I advise adjusting to the change. Perhaps a Valium to get thru the hard times...or the afore mentioned bourbon.

BobO'Link

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Howie
Absolutely not! The first time I watched a TV show on disc I leaned back with a satisfied sigh and smile when the commercial break hit and up comes the next act with no commercial or need to ff/skip it via remote. A couple of years later I fully disconnected my set from cable (I wasn't watching it anyway) and haven't looked back...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joshua32
Recent bookmarks