What's new

Do you sometimes pretend your a movie charactor when your alone? (1 Viewer)

Scott Strang

Screenwriter
I sometimes (really hate to admit this) fantasize about living in the 23rd Century during the Captain Kirk Star Trek era. I know, I need help.

Scott McGillivray

Supporting Actor
Well...for me it is always wishing I had claws like Wolverine. Man, that would sure settle some disputes in a hurry when ya pop those adamantium babys out with a distinguishing metallic "snitk" sound.

I don't think I am alone one that one either!

Sean Conklin

Screenwriter
Hey, as long as you're enjoying the movie it should not matter.....Right????
Yes I enjoy them immensly, but I have lingering depression when the credits roll on my film worlds, and I am rudely thrust back into reality! Is there a psychiatrist on the forum?;)

Sean Conklin

Screenwriter
John Williamson wrote: O.k., let me have it, am I nuts or what?
John I find your perspective on film and your acting out your favorite film sequences very healthy! You are not alone, no way!
BTW, I will get worried if you try to act out any sequences from "Flatliners";)

Ron-P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ron
I have this inflateable Winona Ryder doll and I dress up like Johnny Depp from Edward Scissorhands and then, I...ah.....oh, never mind.
Peace Out~:D

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
Sean, your too late i'm afraid! I just got back from the other side, and I don't know what I brought back with me!
Too bad their isn't a sex scene with Julia Roberts in that movie, i'd "act" out that scene all the time!
htf_images_smilies_yum.gif

Ron-P, thanks for the image my man, now i'll have nightmares for a month!;)

Dean DeMass

Screenwriter
I've acted out the Clint Eastwood "Man With No Name" character, alone and in front of people. I'm a notorious Eastwood fan, and it's funny 'cause I can never be 1/100 as cool as Clint. But that's not gonna stop me from pointing bananas at people and telling them to apologise to my horse.
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
I've always wanted to recreate the scene from The Godfather when Sonny beats down Carlo with the garbage can lid. :)
-Dean-

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maanw2357
Recent bookmarks