What's new

Do you resemble anyone famous? (1 Viewer)

Chris Stainton

Second Unit
I look quite a bit like Adrien Brody, must be our Polish heritage. My nose is just a bit smaller though. How about others here.

Citizen87645

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cameron Yee
Interesting question. I don't resemble any celebrity physically or in (perceived) personality. But I did have a friend who reminded me of Susan Sarandon, not so much physically as certain facial expressions. She got the same comment from someone else that same week. I couldn't tell if she was displeased - I knew she wasn't exactly a fan of her politics.

Christ Reynolds

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
CJ
a few different people told me i looked like matt damon, when i had hair like his in good will hunting, apparently i have a similar face.

CJ

LanieParker

Supporting Actor

I've been told forever that I look like this girls twin. It started in 3rd grade, when my teacher saw The journey of Natty Gann and she told me I look like her.... over the years friends and family have all told me I look like either Meredith Salenger or Justin Bateman.

Micheal

Screenwriter
Real Name
Mike
I've been told from different sources that I look like Matthew Broderick. I don't really see it.

LanieParker

Supporting Actor
God could I have made any more mistakes in my post! LOL!

Justine Bateman...

and yes, Meredith's twin looks just like her! LOl.

Oh and sorry boys, I am taken by a Nicolas Cage look alike!

Citizen87645

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cameron Yee
A more interesting answer would be:

"Sorry boys, I'm taken by a Jason Bateman lookalike!"

Mark Sherman

Supporting Actor
I have been told that I look like Matthew Perry from friends. Infact where I get my hair cut they call me "BING"

Michael Warner

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Mike
I had a woman at work tell me I looked like the bastard child of Tobey Maguire and Bruce Campbell. Should I have been offended? I mentioned it to my sister and she agreed whereas my wife just laughed. OK, now I know I should be offended.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks