What's new

Do you look like someone famous? (1 Viewer)

Bill_Weinreich

Second Unit
For about the past 15 years I've been hearing "Hey. Do you know who you look like? Nicolas Cage." At first I said who? This was about the time of Raising Arizona. Since then at least couple times a month, complete strangers will approach me to tell me this. Hell, once I had to convince an employee at an airport terminal that I wasn't. I told her "If I was him, do you really think I would be scrounging for change to by this pack of gum?" I dont think she bought it because as I was leaving, she was trying to call her friends.

Bill

Joel C

Screenwriter
When I wear a nice suit I always hear that I look like Niles Crane a.k.a. David Hyde Pierce.

Max Leung

Senior HTF Member
Hmmm...I had a crush on Helen Hunt and Jodie Foster. Got any pics Pamela? :D
I probably look like some Japanese pop star or something. I occasionally get glances from the Japanese waitresses at sushi restaurants. Or maybe that's just wishful thinking. :b:

DonnyD

Screenwriter
A lot of people used to say I looked like Don Johnson... especially when "Miami Vice" was big in the 80's. At that time, I was traveling a lot for the company I worked for and I was stopped a few times for autographs! I'll have to admit, I found myself gravitating toward his style and bought some RayBan's......

Now that we both are getting older...... my friends now say I look like Richard Geer without the gray hair. I liked the Don Johnson look better!!!!

Wayne Bundrick

Senior HTF Member
I know a sweet girl who looks very much like Cameron Diaz. She has the same high cheeks, the wide smile, the eyes, the long slender neck, and the other body parts are proportioned well enough to bear a passing resemblance. :D Unfortunately I don't look like Matt Dillon or anyone else that either Cameron Diaz or her lookalike would want to hook up with. :frowning:

Scott D S

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Scott Saslow
Some people say I look like Gary Oldman. I don't think so but I can't think of many other actors I'd rather be compared to. :)
Woo-hoo! My 300th post!

Zen Butler

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Zen K. Butler
I always heard
Richard Greico or Robert Downey Jr. , so I grew out a goatee and dyed my hair fire-engine red, no more of that:)

John Pine

Supporting Actor
Real Name
John Pine
I've been told by several people I favor Andrea Bocelli without a beard.

Cees Alons

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cees Alons
I have a striking resemblance with whatsisname... can't remember...
SchwarzenCees.jpg

:D

Randy Tennison

Screenwriter
Real Name
Randy
My wife says I look like Anthony Edwards, with hair.
A good friend of mine is making his fortune(?) as a George W. Bush impersonator. He even got flown to Isreal to do an Ace Hardware Store commercial as Dubya. Here's a clip from an Isreali newspaper about his visit to film the commercial.
Link Removed
He's a hell of a nice guy, and deserves to make tons of money!

Eve T

Supporting Actor
Yes, depending on how I fix my hair.
When it's pulled back in a tight bun I've heard people tell me I look like that one tall blonde chick thats on Alley McBeal ( I don't watch the show anymore so I don't know if she still plays on it.)
Other times I've heard I look like Madonna did during her Erotica and truth or dare phase. I was also told I looked like her when I was younger pre-erotica phase but after the like a virgin phase...hmmm more Marilyn Monroe phase I guess.
And yes I've heard Marilyn Monroe too. Again this was when I was fixing my hair like her. I even have the beauty mark she had above my lip.
I had one teacher who once said I looked like Tracy Ulman! ACKKKKKK thats a far cry from Madonna and to this day I don't know where he got that from. Maybe because I was a funny person and had some of her mannerisms. (least I thought I was funny anyway) :D
Peace,
Eve

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks