What's new

Do you look like someone famous? (1 Viewer)

Dave Poehlman

Senior HTF Member
Anyone ever tell you that you look like someone famous?
Here are the ones I get (personally, I don't see it, but I've heard these on several occasions):
Matthew Broderick I think I have his eyes.
Dave Grahl (from Foo Fighters fame) Particularly if I need a haircut.. and have my goatee.
Steve Buschemi This one I'm not too proud of.. "kinda funny looking". Some of my friends even refer to me as "Mr Pink". I don't get this one as much since I've put on a few lbs.
I don't think my signature photo does any of these justice.

MartinTeller

Screenwriter
Mark Vollman (of The Turtles, Flo & Eddie, and Frank Zappa's Mothers of Invention). If you see him in 200 Motels, that's EXACTLY what I looked like in college.

Dave Morton

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Dave
Most people say I look like Dana Carvey. For halloween one year, I was Garth from Wayne's World and I was the spitting image.

Others have said Harry Anderson or Martin Short.

Pamela

Supporting Actor
People have told me I look like Jodie Foster or Helen Hunt. I don't know about that, though...

Michael Pineo

Stunt Coordinator
When I was in my early twenties, people always told me I looked like Steven Tyler. I think it was mostly because I was the lead singer in a Heavy Metal band and had hair down to my ass. Now that my hair is short, no one ever says I look like him.

MikeP

Jeffrey Noel

Screenwriter
Not really proud of this, but when I was younger, everybody though I looked like Fred Savage in the Wonder Years. Hmmm, maybe I shouldn't be admitting this! :D

Chuck C

Senior HTF Member
my girlfriend thinks i look like Matt Dillon..she's nuts! I used to look dead on Jason biggs...now I'm sexy ;)

Tony_Faville

Supporting Actor
When I was 17 I was mistaken by a group of teenage girls for Thomas Dolby (singer, She Blinded Me With Science) for an entire weekend. ;)
Yeah, like I was going to say I wasn't him....sheesh.

Rain

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rain
I personally don't think I look like anyone, but I have been accused by other people of looking like:
Kiefer Sutherland
Donald Sutherland
Jason Bateman
Gibert Gottfried
French Stewart
Um, yeah. Try to figure that one out. :confused: Such consistency in that list. :rolleyes:
I think the people making those observations were all smoking crack. :laugh:

Richard Travale

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rich Travale
I was the spitting image of Steven Page of the Barenaked Ladies for most of the 90s. I even had my grandmother convinced that it was me in the video for "Lovers in a dangerous time". As I was in a band she had no troubles believing it but I couldn't keep up the ruse for long, afterall it was my grandmother :) .

Paul_D

Senior HTF Member
When I was in school there were group that called me "Dolph Ludgren", but I REALLY can't see the similarity!
Link Removed
Link Removed
:laugh: Only kidding.
(I can't believe I surfed a Dolph Lundgren fan site ( :eek: ) for this post! :b) Incidentally, check this guy out: Dolph is GOD Oops. I forget religious discussion was banned here. :D

StephenA

Screenwriter
My mom says I look like Peter from the Family Guy cartoon. It's nice knowing I look a cartoon charecter.

I have a friend who looks like Gary Sinise. Since he didn't originally know Gary Sinise's name, we called him Lieutenant Dan from Forrest Gump, because he's seen that movie.

andrew markworthy

Senior HTF Member
I used to look horribly like David Mellor (except with better teeth and haircut). The name won't mean anything to anyone but Brits. DM was a famous politician who resigned from office some ten years or so ago over an extra-marital affiar which *allegedly* involved him making love whilst wearing the soccer kit of his favourite club. I happened to be doing some shopping on the day he resigned and queuing up in one shop, I could hear some people behind me discussing whether it really was David Mellor in front of them (yeh right - like he'd really travel all the way from London to Worcester to do some shopping on the day he's resigned from a government post) and his/'my' supposed sexual proclivities. My so-called friends kept sending me cuttings from newspapers with headlines like 'wild nights of passion' and pictures of my lookalike attached.

To add insult to injury, since David Mellor is not ahem, one of the most physically attractive of people, you can imagine how exstatic I am about the comparison.

Peter Kline

Senior HTF Member
Some people say I look like Rin Tin Tin. What do you think? (Now, where the hell did I bury that bone....)
:
rtt_indexpic9.gif

Chris Rosene

Second Unit
I've been told many times I look like the lead singer from Creed . . whatever he looks like :) I'm more of a Pink Floyd and Tom Petty kind of guy!

Holadem

Senior HTF Member
I have been compared to Ali and Will Smith years before the fecking movie came out :eek:
--
Holadem

Morgan Jolley

Senior HTF Member
I know a girl (I'm only in High School) who looks like Portia de Rossie (the hot blonde from Ally McBeal).

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation155
Recent bookmarks