What's new

Do you leave tv on for your cat when you leave the house? (1 Viewer)

Andrew Testa

Second Unit
Andrew, please tell me you still have the address or name of the company, anything, please.
Brett, I can do better than that. The company is EDS, and you can download an MPEG of the commercial from their web site.

cat herding

They don't have the 'behind the scenes' short there, but they do have a cat herding game. Enjoy!

Andy

Steve_Tk

Senior HTF Member
Can pets see the image in mirrors? My old dog would always bark at every living thing other than me. But if I put him in front of a mirror he would look and just look at other stuff, not even seeming to care that a dog was right in front of him.

Ricardo C

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ricardo C
Sometimes I pick up my dog and stand in front of the mirror. He stares at my reflection, then at his own. I think he was convinced he was a fellow human till I did that for the first time :p)

BrettB

Senior HTF Member
Thanks for the link Andrew. Anybody can herd cattle. Holdin' together ten thousand half-wild short-hairs, well that's another thing altogether. :D

Rob Gardiner

Senior HTF Member
I taught my cats how to operate the entire HT system. If they ever leave discs out of their cases, I understand a spray bottle filled with water is a humane form of discipline.

Paul McElligott

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Paul McElligott
If they ever leave discs out of their cases, I understand a spray bottle filled with water is a humane form of discipline.
That also came in handy when my tabby rented a fullscreen DVD from Blockbuster. Sheesh, cats are so stupid sometimes!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks