What's new

Do you guys get 5.1 or 7.1 with HALO C1/C2 "Party Mode?" (1 Viewer)

NicholasL

Second Unit
Even though the manual states that Party Music Mode is a 5.1 matrix of 2-channel stereo, I (and others I have talked to) actually get 7.1 channels of sound. However, today, I suddenly only got 5.1 channels. By rear surrounds had suddenly cut out. Yet when I switch to Club or Concert Modes, they are engaged again. I am wondering if this is a glitch, or if my Halo had somehow got caught in between 2 sound modes?

What about you guys? Do you guys get 5.1 or 7.1 when in Party Mode? This was the only all-channel music mode I knew of that didn't use annoying reverb. But now that I seem to have lost my 6th and 7th channels, I am wondering what went wrong?

NicholasL

Second Unit
Yeah, what's your name there? I'm nicholtl, with the icon that EAR likes to call "Manga boy." And by any chance, do you own a C2?

Kenneth Harden

Screenwriter
kenratboy

No, I am poor and don't have anything cool like you :D

I think EAR would have a field day on this forum, I think we need to invite him over ;)

NicholasL

Second Unit
Ahhh, the famous kenratboy. Haha yeah EAR would, only here he would have many many other experts arguing back with him. Anyways, I've figured out the problem so it's all good.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation233
Recent bookmarks