What's new

Do you go to other peoples HT site when they post it? (1 Viewer)

NickSo

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Nick So
Do you go to the peoples' HT sites when they post 'Check out my HT site!'???
I try my best to see them because im sure they want to show off their pride and joy. I know I want as many people to see my HT as possible, so i feel better 'returning the favour' by visiting other peoples sites when they ask.
BTW, visit my HT site!
http://www.multimania.com/sonick182/ht/index.html
:)

Ron Eastman

Second Unit
I never visit anyone elses site. I just make some generic comment in their thread, like "Great system, I bet it sounds excellent" to up my post count. ;)
By the way Nick, great system. I bet it sounds excellent! (Just kidding) Only 15 DVDs though? I thought the rule was each member is allowed just 10 posts for each DVD they own?

Brad_W

Screenwriter
yup. And I have checked out yours a couple of times... because I forgot that I saw it before. :)

Michael Lee

Supporting Actor
I tend to check out other's HT sites because I think every setup has something to offer. I have gotten some good ideas from looking at them. RAF's, in particular, comes to mind.

Jon_B

Screenwriter
I actually like looking at other people's websites info on their home theaters. There is something to be learned from everyone here. Even if they are just starting out, you can sometimes get new, "fresh", innovative, ideas from them.

Jon

Jeffrey Noel

Screenwriter
I look at as many HTF'ers sites as I can. Since I'm just setting out on the home theater voyage, I want to get ideas of what I want to blow my money on next! :)

Neil Joseph

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil Joseph
I do go to other peoples sites very often because I get ideas on how they organized their sites as well as check out their setups so I can comment on them. Also, I use the ideas I like on my own site.

Duane_T

Stunt Coordinator
I always check them out, to see what other people have and to get ideas for setup, room layout and design, etc.

Holadem

Senior HTF Member
Nathan, send me one and I will be happy to show you my HT with it :)
--
Holadem - We would ALL like to have a FP

Jeff_P

Stunt Coordinator
I like to check out other sites to see what gear people are using. It's also cool to get an idea how people set-up their listening area.

Jeff_P

PS Nystrom

Second Unit
I love looking at the HT sites of other members. Some of you have really fresh and innovative ideas that make me want to fiddle around with my setup. Typically I don't care much about what equipment a member has, I'm more interested in positioning - Look where this guy put his sub! I wonder if I could get my seating arrangement like that! What a kick-ass storage rack! - Stuff like that is what interests me. Also, as a bonus you occassionally get a glimpse at what the members look like. It's fun being able to put a face to a name.
Pieter

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks