What's new

Do you find "The Price is Right" to be annoying? (1 Viewer)

SteveGon

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Gonzales
As I sit here in front of the computer, my mother and uncle are in the other room watching The Price is Right. Is it just me, or is this program the most g*****ned annoying piece of s**t on television? I mean, my skin crawls just listening to it. Ugh!

Dome Vongvises

Senior HTF Member
Good one, Patrick.
:laugh:
I grew up on that show, and I still find it to be pretty good. It always made me wonder how some people could spin the wheel and get the 1.00 thing twice in a roll. How hard is it to spin that thing? Grandma always seemed to have a hard time with it.

Ricky Hustle

Supporting Actor
I'm never home during the day, so I cant chime in on TPIR.

BUT, The Wheel of Fortune kills me. Spin the wheel, everyone claps, even the opposing players. I wonder if in the weekly meetings of the show staff, the clapping is addressed.

Producer: "Um, Vanna, your clapping was a little weak this month, can you do it a little more enthusiastically"

SteveGon

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Gonzales
Have you seen the women that Bob hires?
True. I'm not sure what it is about the show that bothers me, but it really does rub me the wrong way. Hell, I'd rather watch Armageddon again then sit though an episode of TPiR. I can't stand the theme music, that's for sure!

Scott Weinberg

Senior HTF Member
I loathe The Price is Right.
Well, except for that little mountain climbing guy... (La de doo da lah de doo dah deee!) :laugh:

Adil M

Supporting Actor
I always liked it when I was little. The yodeling mountain guy was cool and so was that kerplinko game where they drop little discs and hope they score some money.

Chuck C

Senior HTF Member
I used to be addicted as a kid...we had price-is-right get-togethers during the summer. Now I look at the show, and see a terribly out-of-date set, a grumpy old man, and gorgeous models. I'd rather watch The Man Show and get the same thrills plus more!

Tony_Faville

Supporting Actor
Ah yes, I'm sure it is these days but I still remember Janice, Diane and Holly.

And yes, I was watching the day Diane "popped" out.

Ron Eastman

Second Unit
Count me in as a TPiR hater. My girlfriend loves it and if we happen to stay home at work on the same day you can be assured I have to suffer through it at 10:00am. Sure, Bob's Beauties are incredible (especially Nikki) but the dimwitted contestants annoy me.

Rob Lutter

Senior HTF Member
I love the PRICE IS RIGHT. I watch it whenever I am home from school (it comes on right about when I wake up). Cmon, who can't appreciate Barker's beauties and that look on people's faces when they lose a Dodge Viper betting on a can of beans (remember that one?) :laugh: :laugh:

Users who are viewing this thread