What's new

Do you fear the imminent approach of Turkey Knapp? (1 Viewer)

Mark C Sherman

Second Unit
Listen! And understand! That TURKEY KNAPP is out there. It can't be bargained with! It can't be reasoned with! It doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until you are dead!

At a gun store.]
The Turkey Knapp The Flintlock Blunderbuss, with laser sighting.
Pawn Shop Clerk: These are brand new; we just got these in. That's a good gun. Just touch the trigger, the beam comes on and you put the red dot where you want the bullet to go. You can't miss. Anything else?
Turkey Knapp: Phased-plasma rifle in the forty watt range.
Pawn Shop Clerk: Hey, just what you see, pal.

Craig S

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Craig Seanor
New information contiunues to leak about changes in the upcoming Extended Edition of The Lord Of The Rings: The Fellowship Of The Rings. Apparently director Peter Jackson now feels the Balrog is not scary enough and has replaced it with something more sinister. These revised scenes have been posted at Ain't It Drool News:
I think I'm cancelling my pre-order... ;)

Travis Hedger

Supporting Actor
Woe to all of you who have not yet experienced the dreaded Turkey Knapp™ in all of its fearsome glory. Those of us who have seen it in the past have built up barely a minimal resistance to its dark and foreboding power.

I fear that there will be no hope this year, for any of us.

Louis Stettiner

Stunt Coordinator
Sung to the Tune of jaws

TUUURRR----KKEEY.......TUURRR----KEEYY.

TURKEY,TURKEY,TURKEY,TURKEY,..........TURKEY KNAAAAAAPPPPP.

Mark C Sherman

Second Unit
They Just keep Getting better

Verbal: Keaton once said, "I don't believe in God, but I'm afraid of him." Well I believe in God, and the only thing that scares me is Turkey Knapp.

Kirk Gunn

Screenwriter
Turkey Knapp - GET IN MY BELLY !!!!!

(I want my baby back baby back baby back baby back baby back baby back baby back baby back)

Keith Paynter

Screenwriter
Turkey Knapp as Lon Chaney's Phantom Of The Opera

"His eyes are ghastly beads in which there is no light - like holes in a grinning skull."

"His face is like leprous parchment, yellow skin strung tightly over protruding bones!"

"His nose - there is no nose!"

"Feast your eyes, glut your soul, on my accursed ugliness!!"

5 more sleeps, and he comes...

David Brown Eyes

Second Unit
We're gonna need a bigger server

Turkey Knapp is the concrete proof of the existence of pure evil. You can not run, you can not hide for Turkey Knapp will hunt you down and devour your spleen and squease your eye juice on its toast for breakfast.

"The greatest trick Tukey Knapp ever pulled was convincing the HTF that he did not exist"

Dave Falasco

Screenwriter
Craig, that was freaking brilliant! "Fry, you fools!" :laugh:
You guys kill me. But in a funny way, not in a "Turkey-Knapp-at-the-Gates-of-Dawn, Run-for-your-lives!" kind of way. :)

Dean DeMass

Screenwriter
Well, we have one day left unit TK-Day. Lock up the children, run to the store and stock up on supplies, because the end is near.

-Dean-

Clinton McClure

Rocket Science Department
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Clint
Is it a coincidence that Turkey Knapp will arrive the same day Spiderman is released? I think not! It will ensure more victims!

Bob-N

Supporting Actor
Isn't the Turkey Knapp the little dangly thing under their chin?

I'd like to see a battle between the Turkey Knapp and Cthulhu. Who'd win?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks