What's new

Do you fear the imminent approach of Turkey Knapp? (1 Viewer)

Steve Christou

Long Member
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Christou
This whole thread reeks of Geraldo Rivera opening Al Capone's vault
:laugh: Yup this thread will go down in the annals, hundreds of disillusioned members walking slowly away heads hung low, wondering what it was all about, blowing raspberry's, a mass of unanswered questions, sorry folks there is no Santa Clause Turkey Knapp.:D

Denward

Supporting Actor
Here's my theory: There is a thread in another forum that may have put MK in HTF's doghouse.

Bob Graz

Supporting Actor
Just when you think Turkey Knapp is no more.... You wait...just when you least expect it...you'll be Turkey Knapped. That damn Turkey Knapp has more lives than Freddie Krueger

Kevin Alexander

Screenwriter
I thought I killed Turkey Knapp and hid it in my basement, but when I went back down there to bury it, it was gone. I don't even want to know what that means.

Rob FM

Second Unit
Real Name
R
CRIKEY !!

Only 3 weeks left.
Prepare. Cower. Pray.

We can make it through this people, stay strong!!

Marty M

Senior HTF Member
Do you fear the imminent approach of Turkey Knapp?
No more than I fear the imminent approach of having Thanksgiving dinner with my family. ;)
Seriously, I look forward to this every year. Does someone need to get Mike's approval before the image is used?

Jay H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jay
Marty M said:
No more than I fear the imminent approach of having Thanksgiving dinner with my family. ;)
Seriously, I look forward to this every year. Does someone need to get Mike's approval before the image is used?
Mike gets 1 cent for every page view with the dreaded Turkey Knapp.. :eek:
Jay

Jeff Cooper

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jeff Cooper
Ladies and Gentlemen, I'm sorry to report that the Turkey Knapp was last seen sometime mid-2002 circling around a giant vat of silica, and was never heard from again.

Rob FM

Second Unit
Real Name
R
Jeff Cooper said:
Ladies and Gentlemen, I'm sorry to report that the Turkey Knapp was last seen sometime mid-2002 circling around a giant vat of silica, and was never heard from again.
A little bit of me just died inside.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks