What's new

do you agree with the show "x-play"? (1 Viewer)

Ted Lee

Senior HTF Member
i know adam has left x-play, and from what i can tell, i'm not diggin' the new guy too much. but (as usual) i'm just there for the review. i usually just fast forward through the stupid banter anyway.

Tim Markley

Screenwriter
The only reason I ever watch it any more is for the game footage. I have to Tivo it though because I can't stand to sit through all of the crap on the show.

Christian Behrens

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Christian Behrens
You know, it really is a shame. I used to pop into TechTV a couple times a week. Now I hardly remember what channel it's on...

-Christian

Kevin M

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Kevin Ray
BTW Adam didn't actually quit, it apparently was an april fools joke.

Besides, I can more easily see him getting fired and replaced with a younger hipper spikey haired snarky stereotype rather than him actually leaving the show.;)

Jeff_Standley

Supporting Actor
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW1:angry:

What did they do with my beloved TechTV. I used to love that channel so much. there were alot of good shows and it was becoming better as the months went on. Why would they change it that much? I miss the old days.:frowning:

Ted Lee

Senior HTF Member
lol, i didn't realize it was a joke. i'm busted! tells you how often i watch the show now. :b

Doug Schiller

Supporting Actor
Don't get me started on "Attack of the Show".
Screen Savers wasn't cool enough for their Marketing Dept?

Kevin M

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Kevin Ray
Sorry to have opened this old wound guys.......god I hate G4. Icons & X-Play are the only things I watch on this pathetic channel and not all that much anymore.

......*sigh*......man I miss Call for Help...Cat was so geek f**kable....

RichardK

Second Unit
Morgan Webb is my kinda girl...she was in Maxim or FHM or one of those mags wearing next to nothing, NICE!...Adam and Morgan are a good pair...I like the commercial about the guy who hates Adam and asks why he gets to be with Morgan all the time..
I like X-Play, ICONS, Cinematech...screen savers is crap now, the show at night G4TV I think they call it has the one cute girl with the shoulder length brown hair, love it when she says "Hey Caller", makes my pants go crazy. That's about it though. I definitely prefer the old TechTV.

Peace, I'm out!

Ted Lee

Senior HTF Member
sumi das =
htf_images_smilies_yum.gif

Kevin M

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Kevin Ray
:confused:

...anyway, I'd take Laura Swisher over any of the other TechTV gals any day.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks