What's new

Do Xbox's come with small controller yet??? (1 Viewer)

Adam Tyner

Screenwriter
I don't know if you can buy an XBox with the S-Controller included, but the controllers themselves are readily available.

Jean-Michel

Supporting Actor
All X-Boxes come with the "regular" (i.e., obscenely large) controller. So if you want the S controller you have to plunk down even more money. Thanks, guys.......

Morgan Jolley

Senior HTF Member
You could go out, buy an X-Box, buy an S-controller, and then sell your original controller if you really want to.

Carl Johnson

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Carl III
If anyone out there truly hates their original controller then let me know, I just might buy it off ya. A couple of spares would come in handy for parties and stuff.

Dave E H

Supporting Actor
This might make a good poll - I prefer the old controller. I've got 2 of each though (the 's' ones I have are the Japanese controller - got one in grey too!)

Rob Lutter

Senior HTF Member
I think the "standard" XBOX controller has become my favorite controller of all time. It just fits my hands right and I love the sturdy construction.
Of course, I have BIG hands and fat fingers :)
I tried out the "S" controller at my friend's house and HATED it. It felt generally cheap and I did not like the placement of the Black/White and Start/Select buttons.
:D

Morgan Jolley

Senior HTF Member
The main thing I don't like about the X-Box's controller is the buttons. They're too close together and their shape is just weird. Also, the black/white/back/start buttons and the right joystick are a little far for me to reach. I'd rather have the controller overall smaller but with the buttons a little bigger.

ChrisV

Second Unit
I agree with Morgan on that one. The S-controller is my all-time favorite. The only problem I have is the look of it. I don't find it particularly nice-looking, although it is a lot nicer than the giant-plastic-circle-with-a-cardboard-logo-under-it look of the regular Xbox controller.

The damn regular controller is just so BIG!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks