What's new

Do they make the adapter I need/want? (1 Viewer)

Brian Johnson

Supporting Actor
Ok. I was at radio shack yesterday & noticed they had a really cool Texas Hold'em Game you could play on the TV.

6 remotes & one main "control box" with one yellow video cable & one white audio.

What I want to do is keep the control box near the entertainment stand. I could easily hook up the audio part to my receiver, but the video part I would like to run back to the projector (which is connected w/ component cable)

Do they make like a 1-into-3 type adapter? Or a better question is what is the easiest way to do this?
I could buy a 50' yellow composite video cable (if they sold just the one cable, cant find any)

Any help?

Stephen Tu

Screenwriter
"1-into-3"? Do you mean you want to convert the composite video into component video?

There are converters but they are rather expensive. Some of the newer AV receivers include conversion circuitry. It would be simpler to run composite cable to the projector. You can get long cables from monoprice.com (if just running video, not audio, might use a single "digital coaxial audio" cable which is equivalent, otherwise might be hard to find the video cable w/o audio.) $9.74 for 50 ft.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks