What's new

Do Tag Heuer watches ever go on sale or clearance? (1 Viewer)

Peter Kline

Senior HTF Member
2 grand is rather cheap for a Tag swiss automatic. There are lots of internet sites which sell "gray market" Tags and other swiss watches. You'll get about 30 to 40 percent off the list price.

Shane Martin

Senior HTF Member
Scott,
And you spent how much on your home theater and on DVD's????

This is what watch enthusiasts are saying :)

Too each their own on how much one enjoys.

2 grand is rather cheap for a Tag swiss automatic. There are lots of internet sites which sell "gray market" Tags and other swiss watches. You'll get about 30 to 40 percent off the list price.
If you take a cruise to the carribean you can get a pretty good deal on higher end watches as well. My problem is the metal band. Tends to pluck my hairs on my wrist area =/

Tag's in person are amazing looking watches.

Shane Martin

Senior HTF Member
Don,
I'm not so sure but I found the pricing to be less + no tax or shipping. They all seem to want to deal down on the price they have listed as well. You may not find a Tag dealer or what I was looking for(digital camera) dealer locally that will deal down on the price.

I guess you could consider the trip to the carribean as part of the expense if you really wanted to but I wouldn't personally.

The carribean is a hot bed for electronics(lots of dvd players and digital cameras), and Jewelry(wife got a steal on a necklace. You just have to be smart and know what it costs online before you go and what you can deal with. They want your $$ down there and will deal extensively with you. The best places I've found were St Maarten and St Thomas.
You can always substitute with a high quality leather band. Even better are the rubber ones. They are comfortable and very stylish now as well as being waterproof and they last and last
It just doesn't look the same to me with a rubber band or leather. I may break down and buy a new metal banded watch soon. That Tag is sure sweet.

Peter Kline

Senior HTF Member
Shane,

I have a Breitling "Coltocean" automatic divers watch (blue dial, good to 500 meters). It has a metal band which is very comfortable. I suppose because it is so well made. It has a very smooth finish and doesn't pull on my arm hair. Try ashford.com to see if they have Tag watches. Better just go on a search in Google.

DanaA

Screenwriter
Believe it or not, Costco sells Tags. Not the greatest selection and they come in and out, but, if one's near you, you might check it out.

Khoa Tran

Supporting Actor
Yeah, i went to a Tag Heuer store in palm springs, they had watches for 35% and 50% off, the watch i wanted was 1800, plus 50%....i still couldn't afford it!

Peter Kline

Senior HTF Member
I dont believe Costco sells automatic Tags, just quartz ones. Autos retain their value for decades while quartz watches do eventually break down and become useless.

Vincent_S

Second Unit
Yeah, I've seen the ones at CostCo. Not crazy about the selection. That ashford.com has some pretty good prices.:emoji_thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks