What's new

Do I Have Burn in? (1 Viewer)

Chris Duran

Stunt Coordinator
I just noticed this today on my Panny, on the very bottom right hand side there is a little block of black you can really see it on white or light colored backgrounds, does this sound like burn in or possibly some dirt on the back of the screen or possibly the lens?

Chris Duran

Stunt Coordinator
That's a relief off of my head, I opened the Panny up, and noticed in the lower corner a black piece of dust that was causing the black square in the corner, cleaned it up and everythings back to normal, I'm so happy! How in the world did the dust get there though? That's quite puzzling. Thank's for looking at this theard though, it can now be closed if the admins want to.

Scott Cunninghm

Stunt Coordinator
Ghosting comes from projecting a static image (like a logo) on a screen for too long. It looks like a ghost image, but you just need to put the screen on full white for an hour or two to burn it back out. Nobody using video should ever see burn in.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation449
Recent bookmarks