Do DVD players have a repeat function for CDs?

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Bob Ross, Apr 6, 2002.

1. Bob Ross

Bob Ross Auditioning

I have been looking at DVD players and I have a question that none of the salespeople have been able to answer. When using a DVD player for playing CDs, do some players have a function that allows replay of the same CD all night long? I notice that some of the remote control units have a "repeat" button, but the salespeople said that they did not know if that was for CDs.

Even if the repeat button is for CDs, I still have the question of whether it is only for a single track or whether there is an option to repeat the entire CD as most CD players have.

After doing some reading on this site, I will probably get the Panasonic RV 32. (If I remember correctly, the RV 32 is the newer version of the RV 31.) Does anyone know if the RV 31/32 has the repeat feature for CDs?

Your comments are appreciated.

2. Brian Crowe

Brian Crowe Stunt Coordinator

I have an older Panasonic player that has a 'Repeat Mode' button on it. That's what I use. It lets me select between single track and entire disk. Next time you're at the store pop in a CD and try out the repeat button and see if it does what you want it to.

~Crowe~

3. RobertCharlotte

RobertCharlotte Supporting Actor

I agree with Brian. Take a CD along and try it out.