What's new

DMR-E85H EPG Question (1 Viewer)

Tony_Yayo

Auditioning
I recently updated my digital cable package to receive G4TechTV and a bunch of other channels but so far the unit has not downloaded any programming for these new channels. I have left the unit off with the cable box on all night and day and nothing i just get no listing but i do get listing updates on all my other channels. I notice that when i turn my unit to off and leave the cable on to download that it tunes to channel 11 and stays there and doesn't move before it would change every minute or so now it doesn't and if i change it manually it goes back to 11 and stays there also sometimes it goes to channels 34 and stays there also but it will change but to the same channel 34 like if it was stuck and i do the same thing change it manually and it goes back to 34, im thinking it's not downloading the guide correctly but whats weird is that all the other channels get updated except the once i just got upgraded.

Carrie-P

Auditioning
I know my E85 will only download so many channels. It will not download all of my HBOs and some of my other movie channels.

If I were you, I'd probably go through the setup process again so it will "relearn" the Guide. It may pick up those channels then.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks