What's new

DLS sub no longer available!?!? (1 Viewer)

Jim Williams

Second Unit
This is all because PE has received yet another defective batch of amps from their supplier. Check out this thread and specifically this post for more info.

I just got my Tiny Mighty on Monday and the AUTO feature is not working. It seems that most if not all of the ones that were recently shipped out are defective.

Jason Wilcox

Supporting Actor
wow....i think the resale values of all our DLS' just went up a bit

...not like we'd want to sell em

Brian Bunge

Senior HTF Member
Steve,

Were you referring to me? If so, I don't want no stinkin' Vel! My Tumult will be here in a few weeks! ;)

steve nn

Senior HTF Member
Well your a big help. Another positive review of a Velodyne. I would not hold your breath on that Tumult?:frowning:

Brian Bunge

Senior HTF Member
Those Vel's seem like pretty good subs for the money. I just hate doing business with CC!

As to the Tumult, it's only $100 less than the whole Vel sub! And I know for a fact that Adire will be receiving the Tumults from the build house this week. They should ship out to all of us by the end of the week! (BTW, I think the Tumult will weigh as much as your sub too!) :)

YGM!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maanw2357
Recent bookmarks